One day wellnomics got stuck with red cross through button. Tool is stuck can't change anything.

Question

Console for some reason is in stuck state. Never set anything and then one day permanently stuck.

Stuck tried to click on Turn off do not disturb. Console is stuck.  Have no idea how to turn tool back on.

3 answers to this question

I have the same problem.  Showed up last week as well.  Do Not Disturb is turn on permanently and will not turn off.

I have done a repair on the install... no change

I have removed and reinstalled the software... no change

Wellnomics version 5.5.7

WIndows 10 Enterprise Version 1909

Ran into this myself.  It took deinstalling and deleting as many Wellnomic files as I could find.  Then rebooting and reinstalling.  Once it installed, it wasnt functioning correctly so started the deinstall again, and it fixed itself so I canceled.  Super frustrating for sure!

Hi there,

DND will be turned on if WPC does not recognize the user. This could happen due to several reasons but is mostly because

• the user hasn't been registered with the server or
  • the license has expired
  • the connection cannot be established with the server

Are you able to give more information with regards to the backend of your client? Are you single user or a WRM user? What WRM version do you have? Which you company are you under? Some companies have full control over their users.

Kind Regards,

Angeli